Sherlock Holmes

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0988045/News. Reviews, Trailers lets talk about everything in the film & TV world.

Sherlock Holmes

Postby wansbrough » Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:42 pm

Watched this the other week and really enjoyed it. I thought the two lead characters worked well together and nice to see them portrayed in a different way. Very impressed with Robert Downey Jr. yet again and especially his English accent. Many American do tend to Dick Van Dyke it so it was really good to hear him doing it well. I would give this 7 out of 10 and am eagerly awaiting the sequel.
Life is like a toilet-paper roll, It starts spinning a lot faster towards the end of the roll..
wansbrough
The Godfather
Topics: 128

Re: Sherlock Holmes

Postby VincentLupo » Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:25 pm

I have to say that this was a pretty good movie. I was a bit on the disappointed side but that is only because of all the hype that was out on it. I had a sort of expectation of the movie and it didn't even come close to meeting it. Good performances, together with a good script and some neat little effects made for a very entertaining film. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to watch a fun movie and doesn't expect anything more that that.
VincentLupo
Panda Administrator
Topics: 115
CoverArt: 199

Return to Movie Emporium