District 9

News. Reviews, Trailers lets talk about everything in the film & TV world.

District 9

Postby GRINCH » Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:06 pm

Just finish watching this and I have to say it was pretty good. At the beginning it's a bit slow as they are explaining what District 9 is, but once it gets going you just wanna see more. A bit of action and a lot of aliens. I read in a review that they are think of making a sequel already. I give this one an 8 out of 10.
GRINCH
Explorer
Topics: 77
CoverArt: 375

Re: District 9

Postby wansbrough » Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:49 pm

Watched this last night and it wasn't what I was expecting even after reading several synopsis's and plots. Overall it is a very, very clever film which has left me and the wife continually asking each other "why did this happen and why did that happen and who did this........................."
There are several questions I wanted clearing and so spent a bit of time this morning trying to find answers. Most can be found here
http://boards.ign.com/district_9/b24646/183950353/p1/ WARNING CONTAINS SPOILERS!!!!!

Anyway, marks out of 10........ probably 8. Only after my questions were answered though. The link above explains all.
Life is like a toilet-paper roll, It starts spinning a lot faster towards the end of the roll..
wansbrough
The Godfather
Topics: 128

Return to Movie Emporium