Knowing

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0448011News. Reviews, Trailers lets talk about everything in the film & TV world.

Knowing

Postby wansbrough » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:03 am

I am a fan of Nicholas Cage and was looking forward to this one. After watching this one I was a tad disappointed. There were parts which I didn’t fully understand at the time of watching and it was only when talking about with my good lady (she understood it better than me!!!) that some of it made sense. I still don’t understand the relevance of why the chosen needed to know why, where and how many with all the disasters prior to EE?
I understand why they needed to know EE, that makes perfect sense. I didn’t understand the pebble bit at first either but am pleased to announce that I do now!
Overall, I give this one 5 out of 10
Life is like a toilet-paper roll, It starts spinning a lot faster towards the end of the roll..
wansbrough
The Godfather
Topics: 128

Re: Knowing

Postby Blknight3 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:33 pm

I think this one would have been better had they cut about 30 minutes out of it. There was no flow to the story line and at times it down and outright lagged. It was almost as if the writers lost track if where they were going at times. Too bad as it had such good potential.

Score: D

:Canada
Blknight3
Wayfarer
Topics: 11

Return to Movie Emporium