Dear Technical Support

The place to share funny pics, jokes and stories.

Dear Technical Support

Postby WAYNE123 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:13 pm

Dear Technical Support, 18 months ago, I upgraded to Girlfriend 1.0 from DrinkingMates 4.2, which I had used for years without any trouble. However, there are apparently conflicts between these two products and the only solution was to try and run Girlfriend 1.0 with the sound turned off. To make matters worse, Girlfriend 1.0 is incompatible with several other applications, such as LadsNightOut 3.1, Football 4.5, and Playboy 6.9. Successive versions of Girlfriend proved no better. I tried a shareware program, Slapper 2.1, but it had many bugs and left a virus in my system, forcing me to shut down completely for several weeks. Eventually, I tried to run Girlfriend 1.2 and Girlfriend 1.0 at the same time, only to discover that when these two systems detected each other they caused severe damage to my hardware. I eventually upgraded to Fiancée 1.0, only to discover that this product soon had to be upgraded further to Wife 1.0. While Wife 1.0 tends to use up all my available resources, it does come bundled with CookingPlus and Cleanhouse2008. Shortly after this upgrade, however, I found that Wife 1.0 could be very unstable and costly to run. Any mistakes I made were automatically stored in Wife 1.0's memory and could not be deleted. They then resurfaced months later when I had forgotten about them. Wife 1.0 also has an automatic Diary, Explorer and E-mail filter, and can, without warning, launch TurboStrop and Multi-Whinge. These latter products have no Help files, and I have to try to guess what the problem is. Additional problems are that Wife 1.0 needs updating regularly, requiring ShoeShop Browser for new attachments and Hairstyle Express which needs to be reinstalled every oth er week. Also, when Wife 1.0 attaches itself to my Saab 93 Convertible hard drive, it often crashes. Wife 1.0 also comes with an irritating pop-up called MotherInLaw, which can't be turned off. Recently I've been tempted to install Mistress 2007, but there could be problems. A friend of mine has alerted me to the fact that if Wife 1.0 detects Mistress 2007, it tends to delete all of your Money before uninstalling itself. Help requested please!
WAYNE123
Rambler
Topics: 4

Re: Dear Technical Support

Postby dirk8837 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:42 pm

:LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL

what happened to blow job 3.0 and sex 1.1 ???????
dirk8837
The Big Kahuna
Topics: 123

Postby VincentLupo » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:05 pm

:LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL
VincentLupo
Panda Administrator
Topics: 115
CoverArt: 199

Postby Kazooya » Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:02 am

I'm terribly sorry to inform you there is no solution to your problems. The only advise I can give you is to keep updating your stuff and hope for the best :Beer :Beer
Kazooya
Rambler
Topics: 2

Postby tazz » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:18 pm

try to install lawyer for dummies, and get divorce9.0 final....

:LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL
tazz
Captain Caveman
Topics: 153

Postby Fejinwales » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:35 pm

:LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL :LOL
Light travels faster than sound.
This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Awards Showing Recent Awards for FejinwalesView Showcase

Fejinwales
Uncovered Resident
Awards: 1
Topics: 33
CoverArt: 523
Resources: 16

Return to Side Show Detour