How to Load Brushes

TrixerbellGot a question or something to share, then post it here and lets talk about it.

How to Load Brushes

Postby bluenote » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:53 pm

A brush is more like a stamp than a brush, the picture you see in the preview is the picture you get.
In PS CS2 you
extract files to ........
C: >program files > adobe > adobe photoshop CS2 >presets >brushes

(sorry i dont know the file route for other versions maybe somebody else would be kind enough to post that )
Now load photoshop in the top right hand of it there is a tab called brushes on the tab is a lil arrow click on that and scroll down to load brushes , select the pack you have extracted. Now go to your brush tool and scroll through you can alter the pt size and colour. Stamp away. Cut round them and past to routate (thats the only wayi can it so far ).

PERSONAL TIP:-
I find it easier to make a new layer and use the brushes on that so that if i go wrong badly i can easily remove with having to rub out lots and because if you want what youve used on the label you can just drag it across to the other file.And this way you can use different affects on them.

I hope this helps and if i missed anything sure somebody will say
bluenote
Prospector
Topics: 20

Return to Design Discussions