Boneapart

Danny Site Notices, Changes and other General information that you may need to know about.

Boneapart

Postby wansbrough » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:03 am

The sad news has been filtering out over the last 24 hours of the death of Danny Taylor (AKA Boneapart & The Butcher).
A very respected artist who has been a resident on numerous cover sites including here at Uncovered. He has been on the cover scene for what seems like forever and will leave a very big hole. He was a very active member here in the early days and his input was invaluable to many. You would struggle to find a nicer guy anywhere.
Our thoughts go out to his family at this difficult time.
Life is like a toilet-paper roll, It starts spinning a lot faster towards the end of the roll..
wansbrough
The Godfather
Topics: 128

Re: Boneapart

Postby georgieboy26 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:43 pm

yes Wans. he was an inspiration to us all, he helped me get started. He will be sadly missed, a good friend and a true gent :(
georgieboy26
Trouper
Topics: 6
CoverArt: 32

Boneapart (Danny)

Postby jpeg » Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:51 pm

Passing this on from SFLA...

A very sad note. Danny who you knew as The Butcher has passed away. Last night at 9:50 pm he died from Stomach Cancer. He has had stomach troubles for a few years now and about a month ago I found out he had cancer. For anyone who would like to send a message of condolences to Danny’s family, His son's name is Dale,

Daniel Taylor
15 Stuart Avenue
Hindley Green
Wigan WN2 4HP
Lancashire, England

He will be missed by all of us.
jpeg
Drifter
Topics: 1

Postby bluenote » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:36 pm

Very sad news and a great loss of a talented man. Boney will be missed R.I.P.
bluenote
Prospector
Topics: 20

Re: Boneapart (Danny)

Postby GRINCH » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:42 pm

Oh wow, what a sad day this is... I also lost my father last year from cancer and my aunt 5 years ago, and it's something that we can't stop. We are losing a lot of friends and family due to cancer, I hope that we find a cure for this soon.

My condolences goes out to Dale and the rest of the Taylor family. Danny was a good man and helped me a lot when I first showed up to the label making scene. I considered Danny a friend and someone I can talk to and not just about labels, but also about other things. I thank you for your friendship Danny...

My friend you will be missed and never forgotten...

From my family to yours, Sincerely,
- JC
GRINCH
Explorer
Topics: 77
CoverArt: 375

Postby dirk8837 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:43 pm

This really is terrible news, he was such a great bloke, it is a great loss which saddens us all, my thoughts go out to his family, he will be sorely missed
dirk8837
The Big Kahuna
Topics: 123

Re: Boneapart (Danny)

Postby Lucan63 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:29 pm

Danny was real gentleman and will be missed by all who knew him. My condolences to his family. R.I.P. my friend.
Lucan63
Wayfarer
Topics: 1

Return to Announcements